Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Machinery Repair Shops, Manuf
brushless curtis 1212p
1212p curtis forklift controller
Curtis 24V Motor Controller 1212p
Hot sale 500A Curtis Permanent Magnet brushless Controller assembly 1212P in China
The new version 1212P-2502 (CURTIS P/N 17722705S) is the updated version of 1212P-2501 (CURTIS P/N 17722702) and old version 1212P-2502 (CURTIS P/N 17722705), designed for use in low power DME applications such as micro-scooters, mini-scooters, foldable scooters, and low-end personal mobility vehicles. Although it is optimized for use on modern 3-wheel and 4-wheel mobility aid scooters, its programmable options also allow it to be used on any low power permanent magnet motor application.
The 1212P-2502 controller is fully programmable, via the CURTIS Model 1313-4331 Handheld Programmer or 1314 PC Programming Station. This means the controllers can be tailored to the needs of specific applications. In addition to configuration flexibility, use of the programmer offers diagnostic and test capability.
1. Advanced speed regulation can be kept accurate in a variety of terrains, obstacles and ramps.
2. The linear current cut control is smooth and does not cause sudden power outages during low voltage or high temperature.
3. Proprietary algorithms help prevent gear box wear during smooth start and reverse.
4. Disable input while charging to prevent driving while connected to the charger.
5. The emergency stop deceleration function can ensure the braking stop in case of temporary shutdown or special situation.
6. Easy to install and set up.
7. Before applying the electromagnetic brake, the vehicle stops completely to ensure safe and reliable stopping under all conditions.
8. Before applying the electromagnetic brake, the vehicle stops completely to ensure safe and reliable stopping under all conditions.
Nominal input voltage (V)
Under voltage cut-off voltage(V)
Max current limit (A)
PMW working frequency (kHz)
Working environment temperature (℃ )
Radiator overheat cut-off (℃)
Radiator under temperature cut-off (℃)
Electrical insulation of radiator (VAC)
Advanced speed regulation maintains precise speed over varied terrain, obstacles, curbs, and ramps
Linear cutback of current ensures smooth control, with no sudden loss of power during undervoltage or overtemperature
Optional speed limit potentiometer provides direct and linear control of the maximum vehicle speed
Proprietary algorithms help prevent gearbox wear while providing smooth starts and reversals
The vehicle is brought to a complete stop before the electromagnetic brake is applied, ensuring safe and secure stops under all conditions
Charger inhibit input prevents driving while charger is attached
Key Off Decel function ensures a smooth “brake to stop” when the key is turned off while driving or when a fault occurs that requires the vehicle to stop
Anti-Rollback/Roll-forward function provides smooth and safe vehicle control on hills and ramps
Internal main contactor provides secure power-off
Boost current gives a brief boost of current greatly improving transient loads such as starting on a hill, crossing thresholds, etc.
Easily programmable through the CURTIS Model 1313-4331 Handheld Programmer or 1314 PC Programming Station.