Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Machinery Repair Shops, Manuf
24V curtis instruments
1230 curtis dc motor controller
Programmable curtis 1230
1230/32/38 curtis forklift controller assembly with contactor 24V AC motor vehicle controller Programmable
The CURTIS 1230 motor controller is an AC induction motor speed controller designed for use in a variety of material handling vehicles. Typical applications include walkie/rider pallet trucks, low lifts, stackers, sweeper/scrubber machines, and other small industrial vehicles. This high performance programmable controller is simple to install, efficient, and cost effective.
The 1230 controller offers smooth precise control of motor speed and torque. When used with hydraulic systems, the 1230 turns the pump motor on and off and also controls valves on the hydraulic line—thus controlling the hydraulic path for Lift and Lower operations. These controllers are fully programmable through the CURTIS Model 1313-4331 Handheld Programmer or 1314 PC Programming Station. The programmer provides diagnostic and test capability in addition to configuration flexibility. The 1230 is also designed to work with the optional CURTIS 840 Spyglass data display and the optional CURTIS 1312 tiller multiplexer.
1. Advanced design and functionality.
2. Main functions, operation and system are better than dc system.
3. 0-300 hz frequency range, low noise operation..
4. 24-80V battery voltage system with 2 minute running current of 300-600A.
5. The powerful operating system ensures that vehicle control, motor control and client programs run simultaneously.
6. Advanced pulse-width modulation technology ensures that the battery is used efficiently, reducing the loss of motor energy consumption and torque conversion.
7. Ac controller can be adapted to any type of ac motor.